Santa Cruz County has made changes in who can get testing and where you can get tested. It’s good to know that:
- Salud Para La Gente (Salud) is now testing for COVID-19.
- You MUST CALL or TEXT us at (831) 728-0222 for an appointment ahead of time.
- You may not be eligible to get tested at this time. You may not meet the guidelines we have right now.
You may be able to get a test at Salud if you qualify in one of these 3 ways.
At Salud, we CANNOT test you if:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 3 months. This is because the test will likely still be positive. It won’t show it you are still sick or can spread the virus.
- You are worried about COVID-19 but have no symptoms and do not have the type of work listed.
- A doctor or contact tracer finds that you do not meet the testing guidelines at this time.
Call Salud at (831) 728-0222. We can help you find out if you qualify and set up an appointment. At this time you can also get tested at Ramsay Park.