Help Children Get Through COVID-19.
COVID-19 has changed so many things for all families all over the world. As parents, we’re all trying to figure out how to keep our families safe and healthy. We wonder what will happen next. How can we help our children get through all these changes? Here are some tips we hope can help.
- Help your small children get through COVID-19 – Download here.
- Help your school-age children cope with COVID-19 – Download here.
- Help your teens deal with COVID-19 – Download here.
Remember we’re in this together.
- We have counselors who can talk with your child.
- We have parent coaches who can talk with you.
- We can help you find food and clothing.
- We can help you apply for other benefits.
- We can give you the medical care and advice you need.
Call Salud at (831) 728-0222 if you need help.