You need it if you will be around other people. Be sure to stay 6 feet away from others.
Wear a mask if you:
• Go to work.
• Ride a bus.
• Go to the clinic.
• Get groceries at the store or food pick-up center.
Your cloth mask must cover your nose and mouth.
• When you take off your mask at home, do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth.
• Wash your hands right away.
• Don’t wear your mask if it is wet.
• Don’t share your mask with others.
Wash your cloth mask often.
• Wash it once a day if you can.
• Wash it with soap and hot water.
• Dry it on the hot cycle of the dryer.
Throw away your cloth mask if:
• It no longer covers your nose and mouth.
• It has stretched out.
• It won’t stay on your face.
• It has holes or tears in it.
Call Salud Para La Gente at (831) 728-0222 if you have any questions